We are looking for someone who wants to start their career in the fast-paced and evolving world of Affiliate Marketing!
We crave an innovative, personable & hard-working individual to join our growing business in Soho, London who will be exposed to a great sector and thrilling working environment.
The successful candidate's core responsibilities will be supporting our growing client base with the backing of senior management, and surrounding team in an exciting lean agency set up.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for someone seeking to kickstart their marketing career which could lead to further responsibilities and additional management roles, as Scale continues to grow in the performance sector.
- Working closely with the Client Services Director and auxiliary teams to support client goals
- Complete tactical and operational tasks that support both the online & offline Affiliate strategy
- Monitor campaign activity, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues
- Create, develop and maintain relationships across all key Scale Affiliate, Influencer & Brand partnerships
- Identify new media partner opportunities to support the wider Client Services & Partnerships team
- Monitor existing partner activity and assist with regular overviews to maximise output
- Supporting client pitches, QBRs and meetings
- Develop & maintain relationships with the Impact (Scale’s exclusive tracking provider) Customer Success, Sales & Partnerships team
- Liaising with the Technical AM to ensure no drop-off with clients & partners
- Develop & maintain a thorough understanding of Scale’s suite of tools (e.g. Monday.com, Impact) to deliver role responsibilities
- Consult with clients about the tactical and strategic aims of their online marketing campaigns and suggest technical improvements
- Introduce, recruit and manage suitable partners for the Scale/Impact network (where needed)
- Continuously strive to improve the financial and strategic success across the client portfolio
- Monitor and audit the performance of client campaigns (conversions, clicks, AOVs and more)
- Support the Client Services Team with advanced reporting and analysis on key (Enterprise) clients
- Identify and develop growth strategies in the performance channel (e.g. Search, Social)
- Travel as required for QBRs and other client meetings
You will have
- A passion for performance marketing and a desire to innovate within the space to create a market-leading suite of campaigns
- Possess strong organisational skills for multi-tasking and prioritisation of daily tasks whilst working to tight deadlines, without compromising on quality
- An analytical and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Comfortable with G-Suite/Microsoft Office
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- A generally positive outlook and curiosity for life