We're looking for an innovative, personable and highly skilled communicator to join the Scale Digital team.
Due to unprecedented growth, the opportunity has arisen for an outstanding Technical Account Manager to join the Scale team.
This role will give you the opportunity to own and run the technical aspect of our service offering and manage the relationship with Impact.com, our exclusive partner in providing tracking for our advertising activity.
Working across a great portfolio of clients and publishers, the role requires the TAM to run the technical set-up with these advertisers and publishers using the Impact performance platform, ensuring at all times the integrity of the tracking through constant monitoring, audits and upgrades. This includes managing/uploading product feeds, the tracking set up client side, and usually GA (tracking parameters).
The successful applicant will be dedicated to developing our technical offering as well as managing it, constantly looking for new ideas, following all developments within the Impact universe and providing exemplary customer service to our client's technical teams.
The TAM must be confident in presenting to clients, motivate, manage, lead and develop projects, as well as contribute to a positive team environment and culture; we're looking for an all-round athlete.
The TAM will also have responsibility for validations and invoicing within Impact, assisting with pulling detailed reports and forecasts for the account management team and supporting sales with industry reports.
- Principal responsibility for the performance of client tracking on Impact
- Setup and oversee all integrations with Impact including APIs and feeds
- Technical troubleshooting and support for all clients
- Oversee the rollout of ITP2.2 and similar to all clients
- Support monthly invoicing on Impact
- Run and manage the validations processes for all clients
- Monitor, maintain, and create data studio reports for Enterprise clients
- Manage Google Cloud Platform services
- Consult with clients about the tactical and strategic aims of their online marketing campaigns and suggest technical improvements
- Assist clients in automating their own reports
- Introduce, recruit and manage suitable publishers for both the programs and the Scale/Impact network (where needed)
- Continuously strive to improve the financial and strategic success of all client's programs in the portfolio
- Monitor and audit the performance of the programs (conversions, clicks, AOVs and more) and support the AMs with their role
- Support the AMs with advanced reporting and analysis on Impact Enterprise
- Understand and work with clients to identify and develop growth strategies in the performance channel and elsewhere (search, social etc)
- Oversee the identification, sourcing and recruitment of 3rd party technology opportunities
- Travel as required for QBRs and other client meetings
You will have
- The desire and curiosity to identify and solve problems
- Expert technical skills and knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS
- Experience with adding tags to websites with Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge on using & writing MySQL queries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Experience creating reports & dashboards
- Skills within Affiliate Marketing, including data feeds, scraping, tracking, analytics and APIs
- A desire to automate business processes
- Advanced understanding of the affiliate industry, tools, technologies, trends and where they can be applied
- A passion for performance marketing and a desire to innovate within the space to create a market leading suite of programs
- Strong technical aptitude - you are quick at learning how to use various platforms
- Strong organisational skills for multi-tasking and prioritisation of daily tasks whilst working to tight deadlines, but without compromising on quality
- Advanced proficiency with spreadsheets (inc. VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables)